Can’t wait to show your passion for flavors and high-quality food in a beautiful open kitchen? For our restaurant PRESSROOM, we are looking for a talented Chef de Partie with great cooking skills. Well, what are you waiting for? Start writing a new chapter in your career with us!
As Chef de Partie you are part of a close-knit team of 7 colleagues. Together you are all responsible for the smooth delivery of breakfast, lunch and/or dinner in our a la carte restaurant. You will be operating in an open kitchen so you are providing an experience for our guests at all times. Therefore you communicate in a calm and professional manner and you are an extremely neat worker that is familiar with and used to adhering to all HACCP standards. In addition to the restaurant you also create meals for our In-Room Dining and two small meeting rooms. So using your creativity to create custom menus for any special guest requests makes your day! You love learning new things and sharing your knowledge with your colleagues. You make sure that all the mise-en-place is done and communicate any products that need to be ordered or used in a timely manner.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. At PRESSROOM Amsterdam we serve modern classics with pure and simple flavors that merge into great combinations. Not to forget, our mixologists who create exquisite cocktails that have their own story.
Does your story match our wishes? For the Chef de Partie position we are looking for a person who:
• Has a culinary degree from a reputable organization;
• At least one year of experience in an (open) kitchen at a comparable establishment;
• Experience in ordering, receiving and producing fresh ingredients;
• Availability to work both weekdays and weekends;
• Available for 38 hours per week;
• A flexible schedule, so you can work the morning shifts from 6.00/7.00-14.00/15.00 o’clock;
• Good skills in all cooking techniques and various cuisines;
• Knowledge of HACCP hygiene rules.
Now on to the practical part. As a Chef de Partie you will receive several benefits. Think of:
• 25 days of vacation based on a fulltime contract of 38 hours per week;
• A good salary, with a minimum of 7,5% above scale V of the collective labour agreement for the Horeca;
• A travel allowance from 5 kilometer distance between your house and the hotel;
• A healthy staff meal;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of Accor, so you will receive staff discount to experience different hotels;
• Possibilities to develop yourself by trainings;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• On top of that you will work together in a INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery? We are looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the Talent & Culture department via the e-mail address email@example.com. Any questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.