Does meeting people from other countries and making them feel at home make your heart beat faster? Are you a great listener and do you love finding solutions to challenges and requests? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you… start a new chapter in your career and join our INKredible team as our Front Office team member!
From the moment that you welcome our guests at the front office, till the moment they leave, you are the first point of contact for them in the hotel. You are a true INKredible ambassador. The highlights of your day are of course the check-ins and the check-outs, but you also enjoy personalizing every guest stay. Preparing personalized items for their special occasion, making suggestions on where to eat, play and experience unique adventures Amsterdam has to offer, is something that you love to do. As our Front Office team member you keep track of their preferences and communicate these to all relevant departments to ensure a flawless stay. Solving any guest issues that may arise is not something that you shy away from, on the contrary, solving problems is what gives you the most satisfaction. Ensuring that every guest leaves with the feeling that they cannot wait to return is what drives you every day.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. At PRESSROOM Amsterdam we serve modern classics with pure and simple flavors that merge into great combinations. Not to forget, our mixologists who create exquisite cocktails that have their own story.
Does your story match our wishes? For the Front Office team member position we are looking for a person who:
• Is an outgoing and helpful personality;
• A flexible schedule, so you can work during the morning and the evening shifts;
• An MBO degree in hospitality or tourism;
• At least one year experience at the Front Office;
• Availability to work both weekdays and weekends;
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English; additional language(s) are preferred;
• Knowledge of PMS systems (e.g. Opera) is preferred.
Now on to the practical part. As a Front Office team member you will receive several benefits. Think of:
• 25 days of vacation based on a fulltime contract of 38 hours per week;
• A good salary, with a minimum of 7,5% above scale IV of the collective labour agreement for the Horeca;
• A travel allowance as of 5 kilometer distance between your house and the hotel;
• A healthy staff meal;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is part of Accor, so you will receive staff discount to experience different hotels;
• A F&B discount card to use in different hotels in Amsterdam, up to 50% discount!;
• Possibilities to develop yourself by trainings;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• A reward for your efforts at the end of the year;
• Anniversary rewards when working for Accor;
• Special leave for various occasions (e.g. moving, wedding, etcetera.);
• Drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• On top of that you will work together in an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery? We are looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the Talent & Culture department via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.