Would you describe yourself as effective and caring? Are you looking for a new challenge in the city center of Amsterdam?
We are looking forward to welcome you. What are you waiting for.. start writing a new chapter in your career with us!
Our housekeeping team is extending and looking for a Room Attendant/ Public Area Attendant with passion for delivering INKredible service. Reporting to our Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the rooms and/or the public areas of the hotel are well presented and well maintained at all times. Do you have a great eye for detail? Is your heart beating faster when everything is symmetric? Do you only feel satisfied when you see a perfectly cleaned room, when the bed is spotless and the mirror is shining? Than you are the one who we need to guarantee the highest level of cleanliness throughout the hotel. Besides your general cleaning tasks, you have a creative mind and you are always looking for opportunities to offer our guests personalized service. Did you find out that your guest is visiting a specific museum the day after? You already have the booking details prepared! All in all, you make sure the team is creating memorable moments for our guests!
The shifts in our housekeeping department are starting from 07:00 until 15:00 but you are flexible; providing turndown service every now and then is a nice change of scenery for you.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. At PRESSROOM Amsterdam we serve modern classics with pure and simple flavors that merge into great combinations. Not to forget, our mixologists who create exquisite cocktails that have their own story.
Does your story matches our wishes? For the Room Attendant/ Public Area Attendant position we are looking for a person who:
• Is able to work independently, has an eye for detail and is a great multitasker. Besides that, you:
• Have at least 1 year experience in a midscale/luxury hotel;
• Are able to communicate in English and/or Dutch, an extra language is a plus;
• Have a hands-on mentality;
• Are available to work both weekdays and weekends.
• 25 days of vacation based on a fulltime contract of 38 hours per week;
• A good salary, with a minimum of 7,5% above scale III of the collective labour agreement for the Horeca;
• A travel allowance as of 5 kilometer distance between your house and the hotel;
• A healthy staff meal;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery part of Accor, so you will receive staff discount to experience different hotels;
• A F&B discount card to use in different hotels in Amsterdam, up to 50% discount!;
• Possibilities to develop yourself by trainings;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• A reward for your efforts at the end of the year;
• Anniversary rewards when working for Accor;
• Special leave for various occasions (e.g. moving, wedding, etcetera.);
• Drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• On top of that you will work together in an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam? We are looking forward to receive you resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the Talent & Culture department via the e-mail address email@example.com. Any questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 1704.