Does your heart beat faster from everything that has to do with F&B? Do you want to be the reason why guests choose to come back and continue their story in our restaurant PRESSROOM in Amsterdam? Then we are looking for you!
INK Hotel Amsterdam is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic F&B Trainee who is able to translate our INK story to our guests. Your resting face includes your best hospitality smile, as hospitality runs through your veins. Do you see the needs of the guest before they know it, are you sales minded and do you enjoy a multi-cultural working environment? Start writing your new chapter with us!
PRESSROOM Amsterdam consists of 4 outlets: our restaurant, cocktail bar, library lounge and garden room. In this team you will be working together with 15 colleagues. What will you be doing in this dynamic department, where every day is different and business consist of hotel guests as well as locals, besides your enthusiastic service during breakfast, lunch or dinner?
• Main hotel contact for enquiries regarding restaurant availability;
• Aiding the F&B manager with making the schedule (according to company policy);
• Handling guest complaints, also related to guest reviews; answering them and tackling these in team meetings.
• Working with our operating system in order to register purchases accordingly;
• First contact point for external guests wanting to make a reservation in the restaurant;
• Other projects as assigned by the F&B manager or F&B Supervisor.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. At PRESSROOM Amsterdam we serve modern classics with pure and simple flavors that merge into great combinations. Not to forget, our mixologists who create exquisite cocktails that have their own story.
Does your story match our wishes? For this internship we are looking for a person who:
• Speaks Dutch fluently and your English is INKredible. Every other language is a nice extra!;
• Creative, proactive and flexible;
• You are currently enrolled in a relevant hospitality/tourism related study;
• Availability to work both weekdays and weekends;
• Available for 38 hours per week;
• Available for at least 5 months.
Now on to the practical part. As a trainee you will receive several benefits. Think of:
• A nice trainee allowance of € 500,- per month based on 38 hours per week;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of Accor, so you will receive staff discount to experience different hotels;
• A healthy staff meal;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• And the best benefit of all, you will be part of an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery? We are looking forward to receive your resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the Talent & Culture department via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.