Do you like to work with an INKredible team to create the most beautiful, cleanest, and comfiest rooms in Amsterdam? Do you know all the tricks of the trade and do you know how to channel this well to your colleagues? Stop searching because we’re looking for you!
As Housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible for the quality checks of the rooms and giving constructive feedback to your team members. At the start of your shift, you will assign rooms and areas to the housekeepers. You have an important role within the hotel as you are the final check before the guest arrives. For this position, you need to have a good eye for detail and you know exactly how to make the guest feel at home. Furthermore, you will make schedules, instruct, and train employees. Since you will be the right hand of our Housekeeping Manager you do not mind rolling up your sleeves in order to ensure that the highest standards of cleanliness will be delivered throughout the hotel.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as the former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written, and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. We serve delicious dishes made by our INKredible kitchen staff and our bartenders create cocktails with their own personal touch.
Of course, you would like to know what it’s like to work as a Housekeeping Supervisor at INK Hotel Amsterdam. First and most important, you will join a very close team where initiative is encouraged all the time. We all know each other and we run the hotel together. You will get the opportunity to join several workgroups to extend your responsibilities. We have three workgroups, Be Balanced: to develop a program for your colleagues on a fit & healthy lifestyle, ThINKables: to support colleagues in joy & sorrow and lastly, Planet 21: If you feel responsible for the planet, sustainability and diversity in our company.
Does your story match our wishes? For the Housekeeping Supervisor position we are looking for a person who:
• Is able to work independently, has an eye for detail and is a great multitasker. Besides that, you:
• Have at least 1 year experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a midscale/luxury hotel;
• You are able to communicate in English and/or Dutch, an extra language is a plus;
• Have a hands-on mentality;
• Are able to motivate and manage a diverse team;
• Availability to work both weekdays and weekends;
• Have a great organizational skills.
Now on to the practical part. As a Housekeeping Supervisor you will receive several benefits. Think of:
• 25 days of vacation based on a fulltime contract of 38 hours per week;
• A good salary, with a minimum of 7,5% above scale V of the collective labour agreement for the Horeca;
• A travel allowance from 5 kilometer distance between your house and the hotel;
• A healthy staff meal;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of Accor, so you will receive staff discount to experience different hotels;
• Possibilities to develop yourself by trainings;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• On top of that you will work together in a INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam? We are looking forward to receive you resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the Housekeeping Manager via the e-mail address h1159-HK@accor.com. Do you have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 627 5900.