Our main concern is always making our guests feel comfortable. Therefore, we are proud to share that our hotel is officially certified with the ALLSAFE label verified by NSF Euro Consultants S.A. This label represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotel.
These measures below are based on the information available at the time of writing from national and local authorities. The hygiene protocol and below measures are assessed daily and adapted to the latest recommendations from the relevant authorities.
COVID CERTIFICATE FOR ENTRY
As of September 25th, the COVID Certificate entry system applies to bars and restaurants (but not takeaways), events (such as festivals, concerts and professional sports matches), and cultural venues (such as cinemas and theatres) in The Netherlands. Everyone aged 13 and over will have to show their COVID Certificate.
For a visit to our hotel this means:
We will ask all guests at entry of the hotel to present a DCC (European Digital COVID Certificate) and valid ID to gain access to our breakfast area, restaurant and bar. Even without a COVID Certificate, guests are allowed to enter and stay overnight in our hotel. To enter the breakfast area, restaurant and bar, presenting a COVID Certificate and valid ID is mandatory by Dutch law.
The Certificate can be shown with the international QR code on your phone or printed. If you don’t have a proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a valid DCC (EU traveller), get tested for entry. Testing for entry is free of charge in The Netherlands and a test is valid for 24H.
Information about testing for entry:
Information about the COVID certificate: https://www.government.nl/latest/news/2021/09/14/netherlands-to-reopen-further-with-coronavirus-entry-passes
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Still not sure about your vacation plans? Don’t give up and enjoy the sweet feeling of anticipation.
What’s better than a though of upcoming getaway… relax and picture yourself in beautiful Amsterdam. Select dates, room type and get ready. And if your plans will change NO WORRIES!
SEMI FLEX offer
Free cancellation up to three days before your arrival. Book this offer and save up to 15%.
Book this offer with no strings attached: free cancellation up to 2pm on the day of arrival.
Individual room reservations:
Further the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 crisis, Accor implemented an updated cancellation & modification policy to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
For the recently updated policies, we kindly refer you to this webpage: https://all.accor.com/event/information.en.shtml
For any remaining questions related to your future reservations, please contact H1159-RE1@accor.com or +31 (0)20 627 5900
For all group bookings, including meetings and events, the contracted terms & conditions apply.
– We will ask all guests at entry of the hotel to present a DCC (European Digital COVID Certificate) and valid ID to gain access to our breakfast area, restaurant and bar.
– Our restaurant is open 7 days a week from 7:00 to 00:00. Due to the current measures PRESSROOM restaurant and bar closes at 22:00 for all guests.
– We offer 24/7 room service for hotel guests only.
– A restaurant reservation is advised, but not mandatory. Feel free to just walk-in and take a seat at a spare table.
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
– Employees are given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
– We do not accept cash payments.
– Wearing a facemask is mandatory in all indoor public areas.
– Sanitizer is provided in key public areas.
– Only share the lift with people staying in the same room.
– Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
– Our gym is open for hotel guests only.
– We have elevated cleanliness protocols and standards in line with ALLSAFE label certification.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
To avoid as much contact as possible, we offer a contactless check-in and check-out procedure.
Should you wish to do so, it is also still possible to perform the check-in and check-out with a staff member at the reception.
Upon check-in, we will ask all our guests whether they have symptoms of COVID-19. If the answer is no, everyone is welcome in our hotel!
– We implemented strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas.
– Turndown service is not available, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
Restaurant related questions:
Contact our Restaurant team via email@example.com or via +31 (0)20 555 1727
Hotel related questions:
Contact our Reservations team via H1159-RE1@accor.com or via +31 (0)20 627 5900
Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, our philosophy of service will not. We are still commited to make your stay INKredible.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!