Due to the current situation, INK Hotel Amsterdam – including restaurant PRESSROOM – is temporarily closed until at least February 11th.
Please be assured the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, guests and partners is our top priority as the world progressively relaxes its lockdown measures. Hygiene is essential and Accor has set appropriate safety standards and cleaning protocols, to ensure hotels can be reopened. We have put stringent procedures in place and are ready to welcome you back to our hotel.
These measures below are based on the information available at the time of writing from national and local authorities. The hygiene protocol and below measures are assessed daily and adapted to the latest recommendations from the relevant authorities.
Individual room reservations:
Further the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 crisis, Accor implemented an updated cancellation & modification policy to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
For the recently updated policies, we kindly refer you to this webpage: https://all.accor.com/event/information.en.shtml
For any remaining questions related to your future reservations, please contact H1159-RE1@accor.com or +31 (0)20 627 5900
For all group bookings, including meetings and events, the contracted terms & conditions apply. Our sales team will be assessing case by case the need to cancel or postpone events.
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
– A safe distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) is maintained between guests and hotel staff and between guest. This is the distance as prescribed by Dutch government regulations.
– To ensure guest well-being in Accor hotels, Accor has increased our cleaning standards even further by launching the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention Label which represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
– Employees are given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
– We do not accept cash payments.
– Wearing a face mask in our property is mandatory
– All staff members wear a face mask
– Sanitizer is provided in key public areas.
– Only share the lift with people from the same room.
– Social distancing is enforced in all common areas.
– Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
– Our fitness is open 7 days a week. To guarantee your safety, the gym is only accessible for people sharing a room. You can book a time slot at reception to use the gym.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
To avoid as much contact as possible, we offer a contactless check-in and check-out procedure:
2 days before arrival you receive an invitation to check-in online and perform a Credit Card authorization.
We encourage you to use our Fast Check-Out Procedure.
1. During check-in you will be asked for Credit Card authorization for the amount of your stay, including a security deposit of 50 euros. This can be done either online or at the reception desk.
2. During the night, you will receive your preliminary invoice via the email address you have provided during check in. Please check this invoice. If you have any questions, please phone us from your room, so we can assist you.
3. Upon departure, you put your room key in the Fast Check-Out Box available in the lobby and leave the hotel.
4. Should there be an outstanding balance of your stay, this will be charged on your Credit Card provided at check in on the same day.
5. You will receive your final invoice of your stay on the email address you have provided at check in on the same day.
Should you wish to do so, it is also still possible to perform the check-in and check-out with a staff member at the reception.
– Upon check-in you receive a welcome kit (incl. sanitizing gel & face mask)
– We implemented strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas
– Turndown service is not available, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
– Some non-essential decorative items have been removed from the rooms.
Our restaurant & cocktail bar are currently closed and we are not allowed to serve room service.
Restaurant related questions:
Contact our Restaurant team via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)20 555 1727
Hotel related questions:
Contact our Reservations team via H1159-RE1@accor.com or via +31 (0)20 627 5900
Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, our philosophy of service will not. We are still commited to make your stay INKredible.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!