We are open! Keep in mind that multiple hotel services are currently limited due to government restrictions.
Our main concern is always making our guests feel comfortable. Therefore, we are proud to share that our hotel is officially certified with the ALLSAFE label verified by NSF Euro Consultants S.A. This label represents our new elevated cleanliness protocols and standards and provides assurance that these standards have been met in our hotel.
These measures below are based on the information available at the time of writing from national and local authorities. The hygiene protocol and below measures are assessed daily and adapted to the latest recommendations from the relevant authorities.
Individual room reservations:
Further the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 crisis, Accor implemented an updated cancellation & modification policy to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
For the recently updated policies, we kindly refer you to this webpage: https://all.accor.com/event/information.en.shtml
For any remaining questions related to your future reservations, please contact H1159-RE1@accor.com or +31 (0)20 627 5900
For all group bookings, including meetings and events, the contracted terms & conditions apply. Our sales team will be assessing case by case the need to cancel or postpone events.
– Our restaurant & cocktail bar are currently closed.
– We are not allowed to serve room-service, only take-away meal options.
– A breakfast bag can be picked up in the restaurant at your preferred time.
– You also have the possibility to order from the PRESSROOM take-in lunch & dinner menu. We will bring the take-in bag to your room and provide you with plates, cutlery and glasses.
– Please keep in mind that our rooms are not equipped with a dinner table but the beds are spacious enough to enjoy dinner on.
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
– A safe distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) is maintained between guests and hotel staff and between guest. This is the distance as prescribed by Dutch government regulations.
– Employees are given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
– We do not accept cash payments.
– Wearing a face mask in our property is mandatory
– All staff members wear a face mask
– Sanitizer is provided in key public areas.
– Only share the lift with people from the same room.
– Social distancing is enforced in all common areas.
– Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
– Our gym is open for hotel guests. In order to ensure safety, you can reserve a time slot at reception to use the gym privately.
– We have elevated cleanliness protocols and standards in line with ALLSAFE label certification.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
To avoid as much contact as possible, we offer a contactless check-in and check-out procedure.
Should you wish to do so, it is also still possible to perform the check-in and check-out with a staff member at the reception.
– Upon check-in you receive a welcome kit (incl. sanitizing gel & face mask)
– We implemented strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas
– Turndown service is not available, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
– Some non-essential decorative items have been removed from the rooms.
Restaurant related questions:
Contact our Restaurant team via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)20 555 1727
Hotel related questions:
Contact our Reservations team via H1159-RE1@accor.com or via +31 (0)20 627 5900
Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, our philosophy of service will not. We are still commited to make your stay INKredible.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!