Are you not afraid to make the first move, always ready to lend a hand and enjoy a multi-cultural working environment? Well, what are you waiting for? We are looking for you!
INK Hotel Amsterdam is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic Front Office Trainee. Creativity, proactive behavior and flexibility are your best qualities. Your resting face includes your best Hospitality Smile, as hospitality runs through your veins. You are the reason why guests choose to come back to continue their story at INK. Sounds exactly like you? Then start writing a new chapter in your own story together with us!
What will you be doing as a fellow ‘Director of First Impressions’ at the heart of our hotel?
• Executing check in and check out for our guests;
• Answering the telephone with your best Hospitality Smile;
• Provide guests with information on the ‘places to be’ in Amsterdam;
• Make sure all INK storywriters (our guests) leave the hotel with a ‘WOW’ experience.
• Working with our PMS (Opera), Resaweb and Hotellink;
• Aiding your Senior INKies with the tasks on the checklist;
• Actively recruiting guests for Accor Hotel’s loyalty program; ALL – Accor Live Limitless;
• Projects as assigned by your internship coach.
Quality and Financial
• Upselling and cross selling additional services in the hotel;
• Aiding your Senior INKies with the Cashier closure at the end of each shift;
• Strong focus on targets regarding guest satisfaction.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. We serve delicious dishes made by our INKredible kitchen staff and our bartenders create cocktails with their own personal touch.
Of course you would like to know what it’s like to work at INK Hotel Amsterdam. First and most important, you will join a very close team where initiative is encouraged all the time. We all know each other and we run the hotel together. You will get the opportunity to join several workgroups to extend your responsibilities. We have three workgroups, Be Balanced: to develop a program for your colleagues on a fit & healthy lifestyle, ThINKables: to support colleagues in joy & sorrow and at last Planet 21: If you feel responsible for the planet, sustainability and diversity in our company.
Does your story matches our wishes? For this internship we are looking for a person who is:
• Speaking Dutch fluently and your English is INKredible. Every other language is a nice extra!;
• Service oriented and you like organizing;
• You are currently enrolled in a relevant hospitality/tourism related study;
• Availability to work both weekdays and weekends;
• Availabe for 38 hours per week;
• Available for at least 5 months.
Now on to the practical part of the internship. As a trainee you will receive several benefits. Think of:
• A nice trainee allowance of € 500,- per month based on 38 hours per week;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of Accor, so you will get staff discount to experience different hotels;
• A healthy staff meal;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• And the best benefit of all, you will be part of an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam? We are looking forward to receive you resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the HR department via the e-mail address email@example.com. Do you have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.