We are delighted to advise that we will reopen for bookings and are able to accomodate stays from May 29, 2020 onwards.
Please be assured the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, guests and partners is our top priority as the world progressively relaxes its lockdown measures. Hygiene is essential and Accor has set appropriate safety standards and cleaning protocols, to ensure hotels can be reopened. We have put stringent procedures in place and are ready to welcome you back to our hotel.
These measures below are based on the information available at the time of writing from national and local authorities. The hygiene protocol and below measures are assessed daily and adapted to the latest recommendations from the relevant authorities.
Individual room reservations:
Further the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 crisis, Accor implemented an updated cancellation & modification policy to provide our guests with increased flexibility.
For the recently updated policies, we kindly refer you to this webpage: https://all.accor.com/event/information.en.shtml
For any remaining questions related to your future reservations, please contact H1159-RE1@accor.com or +31 (0)20 627 5900
For all group bookings, including meetings and events, the contracted terms & conditions apply. Our sales team will be assessing case by case the need to cancel or postpone events.
GENERAL SAFETY MEASURES
– A safe distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) is maintained between guests and hotel staff and between guest. This is the distance as prescribed by Dutch government regulations.
– To ensure guest well-being in Accor hotels, Accor has increased our cleaning standards even further by launching the ALLSAFE Cleanliness & Prevention Label which represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational protocols in the world of hospitality.
– Employees are given comprehensive safety & hygiene training.
– Cashless payments are preferred for all transactions.
– Sanitizer is provided in key public areas.
– Maximum 1 persons per lift
– Social distancing is enforced in all common areas.
– Reinforced cleaning program in public areas with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas.
– Our fitness is currently closed as per recommendations from the relevant authorities.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE
To avoid as much contact as possible, we offer a contactless check-in and check-out procedure:
2 days before arrival you receive an invitation to check-in online and perform a Credit Card authorization.
We encourage you to use our Fast Check-Out Procedure.
1. During check-in you will be asked for Credit Card authorization for the amount of your stay, including a security deposit of 50 euros. This can be done either online or at the reception desk.
2. During the night, you will receive your preliminary invoice via the email address you have provided during check in. Please check this invoice. If you have any questions, please phone us from your room, so we can assist you.
3. Upon departure, you put your room key in the Fast Check-Out Box available in the lobby and leave the hotel.
4. Should there be an outstanding balance of your stay, this will be charged on your Credit Card provided at check in on the same day.
5. You will receive your final invoice of your stay on the email address you have provided at check in on the same day.
Should you wish to do so, it is also still possible to perform the check-in and check-out with a staff member at the reception.
– A welcome kit is available in each room (incl. sanitizing gel & face mask)
– We implemented strengthened room cleaning protocols including extra disinfection of high touch room & bathroom areas
– 24H room service is available. The room service tray will be delivered till the doorstep of your room.
– Turndown service is not available, to reduce the presence of others in your room.
– Some non-essential decorative items have been removed from the rooms.
Guests who stay in the hotel are welcome in PRESSROOM restaurant & cocktail bar as per May 29, 2020. As per government regulations, we also accept reservations from external guests as per June 1, 2020
– A safe distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet) is maintained between each table.
– Maximum 4 guests per table.
– The restaurant is accessible for a maximum of 30 people (incl. staff) at the same time.
– Gel hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the restaurant.
– Restaurant service will be different than you are used to, since we will use side tables to serve your dishes and drinks and to collect used tableware, for which we ask your assistance.
– All dishes are prepared and served in adherence to the strict H&S procedure detailed in the relevant HACCP documentation.
– Your table is cleaned and prepared for your arrival shortly before your reservation starting time.
– Stay at home or in your room if you have (mild) cold-like symptoms. You can cancel your reservation free of charge.
– Please follow the instructions of our team.
– Cashless payments are preferred for all transactions.
Breakfast will be served in our restaurant PRESSROOM. Cold items will be presented in single use packaging on a buffet and hot items can be ordered a la carte.
The restaurant is closed during lunchtime but it is possible to order room service and enjoy lunch in your room.
– Restaurant visits are by reservation only, we accept a maximum of 4 guests per table.
– Upon making a reservation and upon arrival in the restaurant, you will be asked certain questions about your health as per government regulation.
– Time slots are applicable. Dinner is served in two shifts per evening, each with a seating time of maximum two hours.
Also to visit the cocktail bar, a table reservation is required. We accept a maximum of 4 guests per table.
Restaurant related questions:
Contact our Restaurant team via email@example.com or via +31 (0)20 555 1727
Hotel related questions:
Contact our Reservations team via H1159-RE1@accor.com or via +31 (0)20 627 5900
Even though our way of serving may temporarily change, our philosophy of service will not. We are still commited to make your stay INKredible.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!