The location in the heart of Amsterdam, close to Central Station and Dam Square, is perfect to explore the city center by foot. After a nice walk there is a table reserved for a 3-course dinner in our restaurant PRESSROOM. The menu consists of modern classics with recognizable flavors; think of a burrata salad, grilled tuna with fennel, risotto with asparagus and vanilla cheesecake.
The next day you can take advantage of a late check-out so you can have breakfast or just enjoy the comfortable bed, rain shower and luxurious bathroom products for a long time.
The package is €99 p.p. and includes:
– Overnight stay
– Surprise welcome cocktail
– 3-course dinner in PRESSROOM
– Late check-out (until 5 pm)
Good to know:
– Cancellation policy: no cancellation fees before 6:00 PM (local time), up to 3 days prior to arrival. After this the 1st night will be billed.
– This package is bookable for a minimum of 2 persons, maximum of 3 persons per room
– The price is excluding city tax & tourism tax. (not applicable if you live in Amsterdam)
– Serving and consuming alcohol after 8pm is NOT allowed in our restaurant & bar. This means that we can’t serve alcoholic drinks after 8pm and it’s also not allowed to finish your glass or bottle after this time. It is also not possible to order alcohol via room service after 8pm.
Despite the national restaurant closing, we are still allowed to welcome hotel guests in our restaurant and serve alcohol. We comply with all regulations to make it as safe as possible for our guests and employees. Take a look at all safety measures here.
How to book?
Online via the button below, choose the ‘Gourmet Experience package’.
Or call +31 (0)20 627 5900
€67 p.p | till 20 December 2020 Our restaurant remains open for hotel guests, so let's focus on what we CAN do! For just €67 p.p you stay the...Read more
€109 p.p. With the ‘Get INKed Package’ you’ll experience quirky Amsterdam the ultimate way. Let’s get INKed for real and create eternal...Read more
€149 p.p. | Valid on 24, 25 , 26 ,31 December Let’s make it a December to remember in the heart of Amsterdam! Cheers with a festive Christmas...Read more