We are looking for a Guest Relations Officer to join our Front Office team. Have you already gained experience in the Front Office and are you looking for a different and inspiring position? What are you waiting for.. start a new chapter in your career with us!
As a Guest Relations Officer you are the point of contact for the guests of INK hotel Amsterdam. You are responsible for the perfect stay of the guest and creating the perfect story at INK Hotel Amsterdam. With your hospitality talent you make every stay INKredible. You are accessible and curious about the stories of guests. You therefore regularly surprise them, with something they do not expect. It is not for nothing that your name can be found in a lot of comments.
Even when a challenge presents itself, you stay positive and look for the best solution. In addition to your creativity in guest experience, you are commercially oriented. The term upselling is not new to you, in fact, you like to do it! Of course, there are also preparatory and administrative responsibilities with this position. You prepare the arrival of VIP guests, you make daily reports and you know all the ins and outs of Opera Cloud.
In short: You make everyday tasks challenging and welcome everyone with a smile, even on the phone. You will also be responsible for the ALL programme which is the loyalty program from Accor. You will be the main person of contact for the ALL members. You will also help the front desk with checking in and checking out guest if needed.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. We serve delicious dishes made by our INKredible kitchen staff and our bartenders create cocktails with their own personal touch.
Of course you would like to know what it’s like to work at INK Hotel Amsterdam. First and most important, you will join a very close team where initiative is encouraged all the time. We all know each other and we run the hotel together. You will get the opportunity to join several workgroups to extend your responsibilities. We have three workgroups, Be Balanced: to develop a program for your colleagues on a fit & healthy lifestyle, ThINKables: to support colleagues in joy & sorrow and at last Planet 21: If you feel responsible for the planet, sustainability and diversity in our company.
Does your story match our wishes? For the Guest Relations Officer we are looking for a person who:
• Is an outgoing and helpful personality;
• A flexible schedule, so you can work during the morning and the evening shifts;
• A MBO degree in hospitality or tourism;
• At least one year experience at the Front Office/ Guest Relations;
• Availability to work both weekdays and weekends;
• Good communication skills in Dutch and English; additional language(s) are preferred;
• Knowledge of PMS systems (e.g. Opera) is preferred.
Now on to the practical part; as a Guest Relations Officer you will receive several benefits. Think of:
• 25 days of vacation based on a fulltime contract of 38 hours per week;
• A good salary, with a minimum of 7,5% above scale VI of the collective labour agreement for the Horeca;
• A travel allowance from 5 kilometer distance between your house and the hotel;
• A healthy staff meal;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of Accor, so you will receive staff discount to experience different hotels;
• A F&B discount card to use in different hotels in Amsterdam;
• Possibilities to develop yourself by trainings;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• On top of that you will work together in a INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam? We are looking forward to receive you resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the HR department via the e-mail address email@example.com. Do you have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.