Ready to get INKed? We are looking for you! INK Hotel Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic General Manager Assistant trainee. This is the perfect opportunity to extend you knowledge on management level. Are you entrepreneurial, proactive and an independent worker? Then this is your change to start writing a new chapter in your own story!
As a General Management Assistant trainee you will assist our General Manager. You will help her on diverse projects such as sustainability and guest service.
As a student, you obviously also want to improve your own leadership and management skills. During this internship you have the opportunity to lead a large team to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Your communication skills will skyrocket as it is important for you to communicate with other departments.
INK Hotel Amsterdam – MGallery is a luxurious lifestyle hotel and owes its name to the rich history of the building, as former home of the Dutch newspaper ‘De Tijd’ where stories were conceived, written and brought to life in ink. Because of this INK Hotel is the place ‘Where stories are yet to be written’. Our restaurant PRESSROOM is the living room for our hotel guests and locals. We serve delicious dishes made by our INKredible kitchen staff and our bartenders create cocktails with their own personal touch.
Of course you would like to know what it’s like to work at INK Hotel Amsterdam. First and most important, you will join a very close team where initiative is encouraged all the time. We all know each other and we run the hotel together. You will get the opportunity to join several workgroups to extend your responsibilities. We have three workgroups, Be Balanced: to develop a program for your colleagues on a fit & healthy lifestyle, ThINKables: to support colleagues in joy & sorrow and at last Planet 21: If you feel responsible for the planet, sustainability and diversity in our company.
Does your story matches our wishes? For this internship, we are looking for someone who is able to work independently, has eye for detail and is a great multitasker. Besides that, you:
• Pursuing a degree in hospitality management (HBO);
• Available for at least 10 months;
• Inquisitive, decisive and an entrepreneur;
• Available for 4 or 5 days per week;
• Have a hands-on mentality;
• Available from 9.00-17.00 o’clock, but we expect some flexibility;
• Affinity with sustainability and guest service;
• Have great organisational skills.
Now let’s move on to the practical part of the internship. As a trainee you will receive several benefits, such as:
• A nice trainee allowance of € 500,- per month based on 38 hours per week;
• Cross training in all the different departments of the hotel;
• INK Hotel Amsterdam is part of Accor, so you will get staff discount to experience different hotels;
• A healthy staff meal;
• International career opportunities within the Accor Group;
• Regularly drinks and staff parties with your colleagues;
• And the best benefit of all, you will be part of an INKredible team!
Do you see yourself working at INK Hotel Amsterdam? We are looking forward to receive you resume and motivation letter. You can send this by e-mail to the HR department via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have a question? Feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call via 020 555 17 04.